Terms & Conditions
Backflips Against Bullying Incursions
Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Action Education Pty Ltd (ABN 40 630 685 844). Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to abruptly end a performance, or remove audience members from a performance, if we feel that there is a safety risk to our performance team or other participants/audience members in the room.
- Our entertainment team have absolute discretion on performance space, and can request to move to a new space if they feel that there is a safety risk.
- Wherein the Participant is younger than 18 years, their respective parent or guardian must agree to their participation in this program, or the school on behalf of the student.
- Wherein a booked program cannot go ahead for any reason, the school can then reschedule this performance for a date in the succeeding 12 months. No fees are charged.
— a. A reschedule date must be confirmed prior to the date currently scheduled.
— b. The new date must be confirmed in writing by the Action Education team to consider it valid. For last-minute changes, contact us via 1300 993 225, in order to ensure that the changes are made prior to your event day.
- Wherein a booked program cannot go ahead for any reason, after the team have arrived on site on the day of the event, the school can reschedule this performance for a date in the succeeding 12 months, and the school will incur an additional fee equal to 50% of the program fee.
- Wherein a booked program is cancelled, and not rescheduled, more than 21 days out from the event date, 50% of the program fee will be payable. If it is within 21 days of the event date, 100% of the program fee will be payable. These fees are not applicable if the school opts to reschedule the program, in which case see conditions 5 & 6.
- All invoices will be due within 28 days of the date as per this proposal, regardless of whether a rescheduling has occurred.
- Wherein payment for our services has not been paid in advance, you agree to make full payment of outstanding invoices within 28 days of issuance. Wherein invoices are outstanding for a time period greater than 28 days, we reserve the right to initiate debt collection procedures or legal action at your sole cost.
Intellectual property rights
- The copyright to all content on our website including performances, courses, course materials, graphics, images, layouts, and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- Any comment, review, testimonial, feedback, idea or suggestion, which you provide to us through this website, we are entitled to use for self-promotion or profit, including as testimonials on our website or as content in our programs, with no compensation.
- All performance or action course activities engaged in may include an inherent risk of physical damage to participants. You understand and acknowledge these activities are potentially dangerous. For Victoria based institutions, you also agree to limit liability subject to the provisions of c53 and 55 of the Wrongs Act (1958) (Vic) and s22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act (2012)(Vic).
- Wherein you have provided a location or premises for the delivering of our performances or courses, you guarantee that the provided location is a safe place for providing said performances and/or courses. Our performance team reserve the right to request a change of venue if they determine it to be unfit, or unsafe.
- Participants attend and participate in our performances and/or courses at their own risk. Participants with medical conditions adversely affecting their ability or safety must inform us prior to participating in our performances or programs.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. The information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.